Week 3 : Reopened After Christmas

School reopened! Im worried about 8C2. It was their first class in this week. I guess the model worked well. Not feeling guilty for taking Chakku's ball for the purpose.Compared to 8A2 these kids are easy to handle. Neha and Sreehari are the smart kids in this class. In 8A2 I used my innovative model as the samagra's video on first law of reflection wasn't good. But even with mobile torch it worked well. Trying to bring a laser pointer so hard, in TVM it is banned. I hope I could make a small video using the pointer and give it in their WhatsApp group. In 8B1, chapter is almost completed. Kids are too much excited for experiments. Mere sight of testtubes keep them happy. I carried aids used in previous lessons to remind them the topic, after vacation kids are lost. Another important event happened this week was Liby teacher's visit. It was just after Achievement test in 9C1, hence responses were too good. I guess my speciality is finding right examples as advance organizer though it is not presenting in any model. Pupil can relate it, Psychological to logical.. I'm being too good with terms; Aren't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 2 Teaching Practice: week 8- It is over!

Capacity Building Programme : Women's Day Celebration