Phase 2 Teaching Practice: week 8- It is over!

Being a teacher is always being a student. It provides opportunities to learn reflect and correct yourself. 
The main improvement I felt in my personality is tolerance. After motherhood nothing touched me so deeply , and nothing asked me to have a "let it go,it's okay attitude". Yes, in all aspects cooler than I thought of it!The only main event was finishing the project by taking student's opinions. As informed by Jayalatha teacher no parent was willing to talk, son I approached Adithya's parents and they agreed to talk.Health lessons, revisions.. Happy to experiment circle learning and concept map for revision part. I guess I tried everything I learned on the books. While looking back except enquiry training everythung worked well,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capacity Building Programme : Women's Day Celebration