Sociometry

First time putting hands in experimental psychology- Excited! It was 8B , I chose for conducting sociometry. I was curious about the social relations in the class, as none was less than anyone. They are my personal favorites. I was expecting Prajin and Achyuth to be the stars. From girls side, I felt it would be SaiDurga. But you know expectations v/s reality is the fun of life! 

           Fig 1: Table of Chosers and Chosens

Fig 2: Sociogram of 8B depicting their social interactions within the class
Surprisingly from girls side it was Adithya(F), and boys side it was Aryan(H) were chosen as stars🌟

Prajin(Q) , Devanand(I) , Sreehari(S) are the only clique 🔼

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 2 Teaching Practice: week 8- It is over!

Capacity Building Programme : Women's Day Celebration